Jeep Jamboree 2015
hosted by: the SYDNEY JP FOUR WHEEL DRIVE CLUB
National Jeep Jamborees have been held in Australia since 1990, usually every 2 years. There was no event held in 2014, and the Sydney Jeep Club has decided to run the event in 2015. This year the 2015 National Jeep Jamboree will run from Thursday the 1st of October, 2015 to Monday the 5th of October, 2015, at the same location as 2012, Rydal, NSW.
If you came to the 2012 Jamboree then you can probably stop reading here and go grab those tickets, although that’s not to say the Jambo won’t be different, we have new tracks, new obstacles on the on site track and plenty of other changes to improve on what was a great event in 2012.
If you want to know more about Jeep Jamborees before you grab those tickets then read on, but checkout the FAQ and What’s Included links for more detailed info.
- All grades of trips from the extreme to sight seeing trips, catering for all models of Jeep whether it be an historic Army Jeep or a high tech late model Grand Cherokee
- All styles of camping available, we can fit in your camper, or caravan or you can bush camp around your own campfire if you prefer
- On site events such as the travel ramp, the on site track, the show and shine, music, food, communal camp fire and more
- Saturday nights meal included in the ticket price, along with raffles, trophies, giveaways and band
- On site trade displays from our sponsors
- Plenty of hot showers and clean flushing toilets brought in for the event
- Water is available throughout the site, no power is available though
- And more… Just checkout the pics above for some of the action in 2012 and new pics for 2015 or the facebook site for the latest details and announcements JeepJamboree2015
So why not come along and meet up with hundreds of other Jeep enthusiasts and checkout the hundreds of Jeeps that attend, it’ll be a great 5 days and an event you wont forget.